Tuesday 31 March 2009

The Kids That Count



From left to right: Christopher William van Damme, Charles Guislain, Sonny Groo, Aynouk Tan and Jean-Paul Paula.

On doing the usual morning routine of checking mail, reading blogs and looking at my facebook. I spotted a link of Sonny... knowing it would be well worth taking a peek... I did. It was the link to the JAK & JIL blog (AMAZING BLOG TAKE A PEEK) I seen the picture and thought WOW I wanna be in their gang...What look my interest the most was seeing the 53 comments below.. . Absolutly gripped for about an hour reading through, some positive and some negative. And naturally I had to have a rant...

"OMG… I wanna be in their gang! They look amazing and the fact they have provoked so many positive and negative comments only pays tribute to their style. And as for CHARLES GUISLAIN I hope he is really young because more power to him for having such a stunning sense of style at such an age!
They have rocked up to fashion week and probably been the most photographed people, somehow I don’t think that’s because they look ridiculous.
These are the kids that count!"

After doing some research I found that the boy wonder CHARLES is 15..AMAZING! And so I finish this post saying keep up the good work and we look forward to MYKROMAG.

No comments: