Saturday 7 March 2009

"The guy deserves it..he's a genius"






So i gather its quite early on my blog life to me making reference to great blogs like stylefile.com...But on reading this post this morning i felt i had to state my opinion, as its healthy to have your own opinions. And seen as my blog title is WHY NOT...i thought why not.

The post makes reference to Olivier Theyskens collection for Nina Ricci as being one of the "downs" of the first day's of full shows in Paris...HELLO are you mad the collection is stunning from the cool caps to the killer heels...Love it...Love it and even more love the fact that Anna Christensen from The Times gave Olivier a one women standing ovation stating "the guy deserves it he's a genius". I say go girlfriend and go Olivier we heart you!

No comments: